View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #266 (permalink)
98intrigue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Viper
98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute98intrigue has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 98intrigue

I bought my G35 when I was 19. I valeted throughout college and made pretty good money and had a blast doing it! I worked at some nice venues and was able to drive cars I never thought I'd get a chance to even see in person. Being into cars, it wasa dream job for my age. For you parents out there, if your kids are in college and are into cars, I'd highly suggest them look for a valet job. It's a lot of fun...if you're in to being in the service industry. I went to college in Orlando...

The G35 was MY first car and I went a little overboard with mods. Now that I've done a little growing up (25), I wanted a new car since I was worried my G35's motor was going to blow with over 50k miles boosted on the stock block. It started frying ignition coils left and right. I traded it in with 113k miles for my 40th.

I'm trying not to go as crazy with the Z, but I've almost caught up to my mods that I had on my G35...minus the boost. Once you start...you can't stop!