View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

I had the same problem from firestone a few months back. Next time, look for a place that does touch less/ lever less mounting and make sure they know what you are talking about. I was lied to into thinking that was the method used and had asked before hand. Long story short, they basically used a crow bar to pry off the tire. I sent Firestone corporate an email and that pretty much got the shop managers attention. I suggest you do the same. They would have fixed it but I would have to leave my car at the shop. No way in hell that was happening. I ended up getting a full refund. I could have asked for a new set, but I was seriously an inch from knocking the manager out for saying it didn't look that bad and that they "mount wheels for BMW's and Mercedes all the time." I will never have anything done at Firestone ever again. You would think a place that specializes in tires would be good at mounting them. Expensive lesson learned I guess.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote