View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #2326 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

See, I can't tell if you are being condescending or not. I would assume you are since you made sure I knew the FX was an suv and there's a wink at the end. I know a lot gets lost on the internet though, so I'm gonna just assume you're not being a jackhole and you're just being clever.

Been thinking about it, its theoretically possible! Considering I'm running at less than half steam of what the unit can do, one could roughly estimate that I should see 9 psi of boost from 3500rpm to redline. Obviously there's no way of knowing without trying it. Also, only one boost controller would be involved and at least 15 bov's though, can't have enough BOV's.

It was done on a SC'd mustang before, its on the web somewhere if you look it up. The result was instant torque and a flat power curve.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote