View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coverking Stormproof

I'm ready to click the order button on a Coverking Stormproof cover.
My car will be parked in the driveway during periods of ice and snow, so it sounds like this is the cover I need.
https://www.coverking.com/t-customcarcoversp.aspx

Unless you guys have any other recommendations...

My other dilemma is what color cover to get. I'm down to these four options:
Silver/Gray: Standard car cover color. My house is grey stone with white trim, so it wouldn't stick out too much. Will it get dingy looking?
Black: Looks nice and would blend into the driveway, but would probably be a bad choice for summer use should I decide to cover my car while I'm out of town.
Red: Looks cool, but would probably draw extra attention. Or does the fact that a car is under a cover draw attention anyway?
Tan: A "neutral" color choice that seems to compliment a PW/Persimmon Z. Again, concern that the lighter color would get dingy looking from the elements.

Your thoughts?

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote