View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 09:06 PM   #65 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
"Dude it is just a car"...Dude it is just a .... This attitude can apply to almost everything, it is a bad attitude.
I think it's a great attitude to have toward a piece of metal when things like the potential for bodily harm are factored into the equation.
At the end of the day, insurance handles the cost of repairs and after some minor inconvenience, the piece of metal is restored to its original state or if the damage is too great, you buy another piece of metal.
No need to flip out or mourn a damaged car because there's bigger things in life to worry about.

On the other hand, I do remember feeling the same way as the OP when I was in my 20's and my car was my world, so I see where you're coming from.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.
LunaZ is offline   Reply With Quote