View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 05:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Profile is relative to the width of the tire, i.e. it is the height of the sidewall expressed as a percentage of the width. Given that the Z has a staggered width but not a staggered diameter the profiles will be different.

More or less you can just ignore the profile and instead look at the tire diameter and revolutions per mile. The goal is to have these numbers as close as possible to each other and close to stock.
I think I understand what you are saying... I think you are saying a F: 255/35 and rear 285/35 would be better in the sense that running a 255 is better than running a 245 up front; and the 255/35 would be o.k. vs. a 245/40 front??

I think what confuses me is where you say the numbers should be as close together as possible (which means 35/35 should be fine), but then you say they should be close to stock.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote