View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the local CHevy dealership for new tires on my Infiniti. They put 2 new goodyears up front, mount, balance, and tires cost me $176 out the door.

Oh, they also paid for a cab ride home for me, and back to the dealership (total cost on the meter for both trips added togather was near $50. I live 13 miles away) so that I could sleep throughout the day, as is my schedule as they had to order the tires from a warehouse and it would be noon before they arrived.

You really can't beat that. Not all dealerships suck. That one beat a local tire-shop and a Firestone by $75 and $100, plus the cab-ride.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote