View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #132 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbigb4ller69z View Post
Boost controller or not, the car is going to be fast enough for me... eventually I'll get used to it, and buy a boost controller. The kit was sent with 8PSI, I'm basing 7 PSI because typically you lose about a pound. My goal is to be in the mid 400's with my current setup on a MUSTANG dyno. If I get it, great... if not, then I'll buy a boost controller and then I'll come after RCZ, in a push of a button... haha
I doubt 7psi will put you in the mid 450s on a mustang dyno.

Well, this was supposed to stay under wraps, but in the future, I will be able to push a magic button too and guess what? I will have more boost than you turbo folks from 2500rpm to redline. How do you like them apples? You know you can run wastegates and a boost controller on a supercharger too right? Yeah, what now?
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote