View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 06:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q8y_drifter View Post
you might need to do some ECU tuning to get it to work or at worse case modify the ECU to adapt the 5spd trans. Man seriously just SC the G. The HR engines does better than the VHR with SC's thanks to the fact that it has no VVEL sci-fi technology
The thing is I might be getting rid of G in the near future just the plans as very difficult to mod two cars and G is more of a daiily for me 250miles per day trip

But as of last night FI plans are cancelled for sure, but I will be going for NA built with some goodies and a tune, meanwhile starting another project

My installer told me gearbox is not n issue easily doable but anyways it was only for SC
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote