View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #46 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaden View Post
You should gt in touch with MRWorks about the possibiliy of doing their GTR Fenders. I know the reason they were looking for someone domestic they could trust with quality control and cost.

Their fenders would look badass in carbon.
I agree, GTR like fenders would be nice. If you made the vent out of carbon and it was a copy of the GTR factory vent you could sell them to GTR customers and use them on the Z fender too.

The other fender style I love is when there are vents on the lower section like the Amuse Nismo 380RS. Those would be my first choice if they could integrate into the stock body work (or Nismo side skirt in my case)
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo221 View Post
carbonfiber headlight housing!
Good idea
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote