View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #51 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
I never understood why those Roush guys buy that crap car for as much as it costs instead of buying a real car in the same price range like the GT500. M4, perhaps you can chime in.
Status probably. Unless you get one of their supercharged models it doesn't really make any sense to get one. But the Roush cars are generally better "values" than Saleen or Shelby if you insist on buying a pre-modded car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
LOL nice kill M4!

Oddly, a metal piece came flying out from the bottom of his car and all of a sudden (granny shifting and all) he was passing me. I had to hit my secretz hidden NOS button to win. By an inch but hey... you can ask anyone..
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote