View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 01:04 AM   #20 (permalink)
AsmMugen
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
AsmMugen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by specZ View Post
Allright dude so here goes, Sorry to hear your going through this but I really hope you covered yourself and got something in writting with reguards to the aftermarket equipment being warranted by nissan,or in this case,fontana nissan. If not, you should speak with Scott as mentioned in prior posts as those aftermarket items more than likely flowed through that parts department. You have to see it from the dealers side too, they seem like theyre trying to help out based on what you posted, but your average service writter does NOT deal with aftermarket items on a new car. Now couple the fact that youve gone through 2? 3? different "advisors", and you have the situation you're in now. FYI, sales people are aren't going to be much help as they are generally in... SALES. Hope you get those issues ironed out as I went through something similar to this with my previous car and I know this can really sour any new/used car purchase.
i have full warranty on the parts im not that dumb to buy a car as is thnx for your advise i just honestly hate the fact on how they handle things there