Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Yes it does have me thinking, the main reason I even am using a front plate (though we are required in Texas) is because I drive through a part of Houston where they will give a ticket for anything. Though, not tested yet, I will see how hard it is to take off and on without having to get out the screwdriver and such. If I am able to just twist the main bolt which goes into the tow hook and get it on/off easily then I will do that.
You should be fine just spinning the thing off of the towhook socket, I would suspect, unless the license plate goes in deep enough that it would hit the bumper when trying to spin it all off as a unit.