View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:04 PM   #165 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
HFC's will increse the sound of any exhaust...It all depends on what's loud for you....I have the Berk HFC/CBE combo and I think its absolutely perfect...but JB1 didn't think so and took his HFC's off...I thing I can tell you though is with or without the HFC's there is No Drone...Its not as deep as the FI....You can't even tell the difference between stock and the Berk when driving normal...unless you get on it or rev past 3.5K....
thanks man, what I am looking for is same loud as FI along stock but want to add HFCs or TPs, so with HFC as well it sounds like stock below 3k rpms? I am thinking between Berk and Invidia and then might go for ART pipes or Berk HFC
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote