View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
I'm sure some of you have experienced the occasional look, stare, or the inevitable ricer fly-by since you've bought your 370z! Whatever your experience may be – whether it is embarrassing, shocking or awe-inspiring, post the stories here. I've done this before on other boards with great success!

Let er' rip!
Well there's plenty of other threads like this, but since this is the latest here's what I've had happen so far:

1. Scared the crap out of myself
2. Had a couple kids walk by it while I was in a taco bell, stop, look, look some more, then take pictures of it.
3. Two kids on bikes as I passed them by said "Hey nice car man!"
4. A car full of hot women pulled up next to me at a stop light and staired at it the whole time. Or where they checking me out? ;-)
5. Gas station attendant asked me about it and said nice ride.
6. Parked at a grocery store, got out and a passing guy in a car asked me all about it while he held up traffic. ;-)
7. And a couple fly-by's by dudes in Hondas.

That's it so far, but I've only had it for a few days... Sure is fun!
tooohip is offline   Reply With Quote