View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadosx View Post
Wheee!: This isn't a thread to decide if V1 or V2 is better. Take that debate elsewhere. I am also about to PM Josh (his user name is Josh@Stillen, not stillen.com btw..) to see what his price is, and if neccessary, adjust mine. However, I highly doubt his price for H&R (or Eibach, which I consider to have the same quality level) Spacers (if he even carries them and has them in stock.. they're hard to find in stock) will be any lower. Typically they run $150 shipped or higher.
Actually, I bought my H&R spacers from Josh. I realize they are worth more retail, but the forum sponsors make great deals to members, therefore your price must represent a better value in order to be a "deal". And yes, I paid less than your offer price...

Don't let this sidetrack someone from getting the H&R spacers, they are the best whether you choose V1 or V2. You will not be disappointed. aadosx, I am sure you will find a buyer and agree to a reasonable price, no problem. GLWS!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote