View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Nice cars..but what's all over the Z?!!! A bird have severe case of the diarrhea's or is that snow?!!!! LOLZ

Oh, yea..as far as the wife comments goes " my wife isn't allowed to drive it.." Well, my husband isn't allowed to drive my Z unless I'm in the passenger seat...and he's taking me somewhere And I yell at him all the time for running yellow lights
Thanks Sophia! and yeah, we took delivery in Canada in January.... go figure! You can see the snow tires on her too if you look carefully.

I drive it when the two of us are out, but she drives it all the time by herself. She is a great driver and shifts like a pro. Guys go apeshit when they see her driving it!!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote