Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #123 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Just getting back into the normal routine after a long weekend road trip with the Z. I'm never gonna catch up on all the forum traffic while I was gone heh.

I did head over to Houston Raceway Park on Friday night before I left town, but I got there late, the lines were long, had the girl to entertain between runs, and had no track prep, so it wasn't great. I'll go back for a better set of runs later. But anyways, got two runs in, both were in the 13.4xx range, I'll scan timeslips later. I think the car can do much better with a little track prep (these runs were basically the same config as my usual daily drive, 40 lbs of misc tools and gear in the rear, 35 psi all around, etc..), and with just two runs all I really figured out was how the local track works, I need more practice actually learning to launch this 7AT there now.