View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoFury View Post
So I've been a long time reader of these forums and am finally in a position where I can pull the trigger. I have two options, a 2010 or a 2011. The only reason i'd want the 2011 is for the back up camera and any updates they might have done.

I'd be getting a Touring + Sport + Nav.

A local dealer has offered me a:

2010 - $41k OTD

or

2011 - $43k OTD (would have to order and wait 3 months)

Are there any updates besides the rear-view camera to the 2011? This dealer also told me he could have a local shop install a rear-view camera for $300 which would integrate to the stock navigation. I think I can get a better deal on the 2010 beyond what they are initially offering.

Thoughts or advice?

Thanks!

I found out a week ago that there are no 2010s in the whole USA in the color that I wanted and with all options........I have decided to order a 2011 and get what I want.

If you get the 2010, remember that at least on paper, the car will be one model year older. You should be able to get a much better deal on a 2011
41K does not sound like it is that good of a deal to me....I bet if you talk to several dealers you could get a 2011 for that price and it would be one model year newer
FERRARI is offline   Reply With Quote