View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #72 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Tj - yes, the install was done at home with a friend. Though due to the lack of a good impact gun, we took the front shock assembly to his work to put on the swift springs. We swapped them at home, but didn't line up the tophats correctly, so we decided to just take them to his work and use their spring compressor to speed up the process. The lip and sides were both installed by myself in about 1.5 hrs.

Thanks Andrew

Crazy - I love the evor sides, well worth the wait. They add a great flare without giving up more than 1/2 inch of ground clearance. They are contoured perfectly to the car and the length is near spot on. I would suggest having a helping hand to just hold the skirts while you drill them in. There are 5 mounting holes along the blades, and they do not use stock mounting tabs. EvoR includes self tapping screws for an easy job; probably 30 minutes for both.

Last edited by Boost_lee; 11-01-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Boost_lee is offline   Reply With Quote