Thread: my new stripes
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetguy View Post
yeah i was expecting some haters, thats the way it goes. what-evz. i'm having fun with it. oh yeah, i know my car is not a 140k porsche, but the stripes go with the same body shape on both cars, and to tell you the truth most people, including most "car guys" will not know that it is a porsche sticker theme. I dont like the nismo stripes as much because the red would just blend right in with the solid red paint on car. also the lower stripe on my car helps to break up the overly tall side profile of the Z. glad i wont be seeing any other Z with my set up.

i took the rear stripes off... this is how it looks now. (think it makes it look like a big matchbox car...love it)
here is a pic with how it is now
Now I think that looks really good.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote