View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road
Default Aloha from Hawaii

Hi everyone and everybod z. Not new the the nissan scene but pretty new to the 370z. Last car was G coupe brembo edition, sold her and bought the 370z this past monday. Honestly I dont really want to do many modifications to my Z, I think they are almost perfect the way they are. Originally I was looking for a used 350z for my Fiance, I was never a fan of the 350z to be honest, after searching the island, I finally broke down and went to a stealership just to browse around, and instantaneously fell in love with the 370z. I mean wow. I did buy a base model, $34k out the door, considering that we have to pay an extra $2k here in Hawaii for any vehicle i thought it was a great deal. So my 2010 370z left Nissan with a total of 37 miles on it to my house. It was raining extremely hard when I went to test drive, and it was awesome!! I did make the salesman clench his but cheeks, I could hear him praying under his breath as I zipped around the highway. ( highway speed limit is 55MPH -major bummer-) Well thats pretty much it, oh I did change the factory deck to a pioneer Z120BT and it is awesome, the base models do not need a dash kit for double din receivers, they fit nice and snug with the factory brackets and dash. i will post pics someday just waiting for this rain to clear up so I can get some good shots. I would like to upgrade the stock brakes I really like those Brembos on my old G35, oh main reason for getting a new car was the fact that the G was well old and had a 100K miles thanks and a Big Aloha from Hawaii
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote