View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #123 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
The 2010 mustang and the 2002 mustang are worlds apart. I worked for Ford (sales) in 2005 when they switched over. Drove the new, drove the old. Wow.
You got that right. But my Z still is not louder than the newer Stangs. But the SN95 Stangs were very noisy.

And about the M3, I read an article from the M division chief and he stated they moved to the 8 as they has extracted all they could from the I6. It was a good article, but is about two years old now. BMW had to keep up with Audi and the RS4..... No matter what they did to the I6, it would not be enough to keep up with the RS4. I think the CSL got 360 or 370 out of the CSL. Not enough..... I was pretty up on that whole discussion as, at the time, I was planning to get a M3.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote