View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #2166 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Another person with no problems on his s/c, people need to STOP protecting GTM so much. I mean it is clear, that the problems werent design flawed, apparently like the GTM pipe as some are saying, its the tune.

I dont know, I think both companies are great, but as a vendor and a sales guy in general, Stillen is doing the best they can. People keep knocking it, but like most have said, GTM isnt really oEric Stoltzut their producing numbers they claim. Their is no perfect kit yet, though Stillen seems to be coming out ahead on this one now that issues have been addressed.

Good to see Stillen posting again, I personally am glad to see you guys back throwing in the comments here and there.
How mis-informed are you? How about this...Dont take my word, why dont you just call GTM and have a conversation with Sam. I think then you would quickly realize who's "ahead". You say you like both companies...go ahead, communicate with them and see first hand what they are like to deal with...

Having an issue where the casting company adds to much material and the time to goto market is delayed due to having to hone/extrude the pipe is WAY less of an issue than the pinging/cold/hotstart/drivability problems the Stillen kit has/had...I would take a delay of part over tuning disasters any day of the week.