View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwebs View Post
I used to have a G35 (2006 coupe) that I loved. I always missed it after selling her and got my 370z after just a couple years without it. The Z isn't a luxury car by any means, but it does feel more fit and polished than the old G did. It has plenty of power and I'm very satisfied with its performance. That does not mean I don't want a lot more, however
Greedy bastard......

I am almost satisfied with the handling of the Z. I have coilovers on now, but will be getting sways within the next year. I am coming from an RX8 with MS suspension, so while the Z is impressive in the handling department, it still cannot compare to the RX8 and never will.

However, I am VERY impressed and satisfied with the speed of the Z, and I only have K&N drop in's and a Amuse front pipe and R1. I am sure I will be in bliss when I get my Motordyne M370 on, and tuned.

The Z is not the fastest car for the money on the block, but is a PERFECT blend between the handling prowess of a 'tuned' RX8 and the new 5.0 Stang. In fact, a tuned Z reminds me more of a 'lesser' Vette.

Last edited by Endgame; 10-23-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote