View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 01:53 AM   #39 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave384 View Post
When did everyone order their Venaci wheels? I don't understand how some people have ordered their wheels after me yet received them before me (time from order to receiving less than 4 months). I ordered mine at the beginning of March (coming up on 8 months of waiting), and I feel like I am still getting the run-around when I ask when they will arrive. Maybe I just don't understand how the importation of wheels from Japan works, but no matter how I look at it at this point something seems off. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
That's not cool. I've been patiently waiting since June, and I was quoted 60 days. I can understand that it takes time to make/import from Japan - but Venaci needs to set appropriate expectations...and not quote delivery times they can't meet. And don't get me started on the "we're in the transition of moving" message W/O voicemail when you try to reach someone for an update. I've thought about cancelling my order more than once - but have held off thus far. If I don't get my wheels next week, I'm pulling the plug...
Fly1 Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote