View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #2152 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Come on now...if you had made good power you would not have waited until it was "done" to post results. It may not be broken by the definition of the word broken, but its obviously not doing what you were hoping it would. My car is a work in progress too and I'm sure I'm going to make more power when winter rolls around, but I put my numbers out there.

I mean, ok we get it, but don't BS us...

Personally though, I don't understand how you guys have the nerve to not post results YOU HAVE and then come in here and bash on the Stillen kit and the people who have actually posted their numbers. Am I the only one who sees a problem with that?
Nope, still would not have.
People are waiting for the full 8PSI run so I will wait to post what they want. There will be plenty of standard GTM stage 1 builds that I can wait. I do not BS nor do I intend to sway numbers in favor of one company. I will say I was a bit shocked on the original pulls making 5PSI, but then we got down to analyzing it and found out what was going on and continue to work on it as quickly as we can.

Quote:
but its obviously not doing what you were hoping it would.
Are you assuming you know what I want and what I plan to do with my car? When I originally talked to Sam the very first time, I told him I might end up running a 6PSI pulley with stock headers/cats just so I keep it at 400whp and no more. Then we threw in the idea of LTHs and started on a different path, and we are where we are today. No problems, nothing is broken, everything is working as intended and we hope to combine the LTHs with the stage 1 kit so everyone can enjoy this combination.

On your last paragraph, Shumby has posted his results, other G37 guys have on the other forum. I believe I am one of the first with a completed 370z kit while the others have opted to wait for the new piping instead of finishing then having to go back and change the piece out. Also, before you get all jumpy on this revised piece, nothing is wrong with the current one. Sam is improving the current design to be even better, if I never got the new piece I would never care, but he is sending me it free of charge to help all SC owners have a better kit.

You really want to start a mud slinging war RCZ, great, but do some research before posting instead of just putting the blinders on and typing. I am favor of neither Stillen nor GTM, I have owned products from both and many other companies. I buy what I want, use it, if I enjoy it or hate it I report back exactly what I have found wrong and right. We are all happy you have a working SC kit, but as it has been pointed out no one here seems to care really. You got a custom tune, are running other upgraded items Stillen has yet to test themselves and are putting down good numbers. Congrats, but lets move on past that point and look at what is going on with the majority of owners, from both sides. Stillen is still having issues with their tune and GTM customers are just waiting for a new piece to bolt down and be on the road.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote