View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #2144 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I hope you are not referring to me when you say not making the full 8 psi.
I have long tube headers and we are working directly with Sam at bringing these two mods together for the better of the community. One reason I will not post dyne numbers is because my kit is a work in progress, now that does not mean it is broken or not working. I drive it everyday for the past few months and have put over 3k miles on it with only one issue so far. Hot starts were a bit off with the first tune, sent some quick data to Sam and we made the adjustments and got a new tune.
Come on now...if you had made good power you would not have waited until it was "done" to post results. It may not be broken by the definition of the word broken, but its obviously not doing what you were hoping it would. My car is a work in progress too and I'm sure I'm going to make more power when winter rolls around, but I put my numbers out there.

I mean, ok we get it, but don't BS us...

Personally though, I don't understand how you guys have the nerve to not post results YOU HAVE and then come in here and bash on the Stillen kit and the people who have actually posted their numbers. Am I the only one who sees a problem with that?
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote