View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #2131 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
oh snap but GTM > Stillen right now.
This might be the most solid argument posted on this thread. I applaud you.

Denny, I too sold my intakes, in fact I sold my G3 intake 3 times to 3 different people for a very good price. It took less than 2 days to make each sale every time I had to put it back up for sale. My oil cooler sold for a decent price too. I don't know that my parts were any different than yours. My exhaust was I think the first Stillen Exhaust on a customer Z and I've had it since without any problems other than the fact that it was touching the cross member at first. 5 minutes at an exhaust shop and $15 later, fixed. I'm not sure what your car put down, but my G3 intakes made 20something hp. In fact, intake and exhaust took me from 256hp to like 290hp on a mustang dyno.

You're right about the headers, those didn't help much, but they did make me a few more HP up on the top end in exchange for lower midrange.

Pulley worked perfectly. Oil cooler did its job on the street where it was designed to work. Supercharger worked flawlessly from the first moment we started the car until now. It actually started right up on the first press of the start button, no stumbling nothing. My Stillen j-hook brake rotors feel great. My stillen pads are perfect for daily use.

I am yet to have any of the problems you describe with any of the parts I've bought from them. They have been there for support each and every time, even when I bought Hotchkis swaybars instead of Stillen ones, Josh was there to help me get a better price and didnt even try to make me buy something I didn't want. Same thing when I bought the Seibon wing.

Not sure I have had any bad experiences with them personally. If I had known about them sooner I think I would've bought the rest of my mods from them too.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote