View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
Great brakes? Excellent tires? I would like to believe that, but I had to go look for myself.

From a C300 SPORT Sedan:

Single piston floating calipers, small rotors, presumably crappy brake pads to reduce noise.

Nothing about an all-season tire coming from an OEM says "performance."

People who buy C class Benzes are delusional. They're utter pieces of crap, from a performance and handling perspective. And the above is on the SPORT Sedan. Even for the C350 - a $40k base price car - the rotors are just larger in diameter up front with the same crappy 1-piston floating calipers and sh*tty tire package. That's pathetic.
They actually aren't that bad. They are just expensive for a small sedan.

We have a CLK500 and it's pretty badass.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote