View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
WarmAndSCSI
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '08 Evo X | '10 370Z
WarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to beholdWarmAndSCSI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
So there is a lot full of Mercedes, Acura's, BMW's, Infiniti etc, all of the cars that Hyundai rips off the designs from. And all of the cars are missing bumpers, hoods, grills, tail lights etc. Then the camera pans over to a bunch of fully assembled hyundai's.

And I discovered Hyundai's are totally still pieces of sh*t over my vacation as well. The lady we were staying with had a nicer '07 Hyundai Santa Fe and it was barely out of warranty and multiple sensor were failing. It had a complete transmission failure during its warranty as well. This is all on a dealer-maintained well-cared-for vehicle. On top of that, the interior was the worse combination of fake wood grain plus painted silver pieces that I've ever seen

GG Hyundai!

*Cue somebody coming in to argue devil's advocate for Hyundai...*

'10 PW 370Z 7AT - wife's car - Project Raspberry Cheesecake
'08 Evo X - built motor+trans | BB-X @ 32 psi | CH3OH | self-built+tuned - ??? WHP
'01 Galant V6 - built motor | GT35R | self-built+tuned - 550+ WHP (retired)
WarmAndSCSI is offline   Reply With Quote