View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #2108 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKC370Z View Post
Chris,

Got to disagrree with you about the "box"tune. As long as each car using the same tune has exactly the same upgrades/peformance mods, then the car should run and operate exactly the same. Afterall Ford, Nissan, GM, Toyata, and all other manufactures are using the same tune in every ECU that comes out of the factory. If all cars are different how come the manufactures get away with the same tune?
I am on your page, and def understand your logic. I just think that common sense would come into factor here, that adding FI to a car that is N/A from factory deserves more respect then a canned tune. You are pushing the limits on the vehicle severely, and running a random tune just to me doesnt sound like a great idea no matter how good it is. I had alot of hope for this kit and still do, I just want to see Stillen come back here and talk to everyone like they used to.

If a product has problems fine, or it takes a while to get, fine, or even if the entire order process isnt SUPER smooth. I think the biggest part is communication, and since its not an isolated problem, help everyone understand it. I still think they are good guys, just need to be here and give us some info.
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote