View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

I had to chime here as I was also conflicted in this choice. I went for the 6MT. The 7AT is certainly faster, however, I was looking moreso for a fun driving experience. I just knew that if I got the 7AT, every time I slipped behind the wheel of my buddies Z06, father's supercharged Stang GT, brother in law 1's KA turbo S14, brother in law 2's SR20DET S14 and had some foot and shifting action, I would be very disapointed to step back into my Z and pull levers.

It really comes down to what you want. Are you in stop and go traffic? Is speed your concern, or a fun driving experience.

Now that I have made you choice more difficult, enjoy your decision process!
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote