View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
docaam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34/240z/Hakosuka
docaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond reputedocaam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredmd View Post
With all due respect, I find the seats in my Nismo to be atrocious. Undoubtedly spoiled by the sport seats in my NSXs and 911 Turbos, I find the Nismo seats lack proper lumbar and under-thigh support and have unusual adjustability.
IMHO, the sports seats in my Son's G-37S are superior and should be made available in the Z.
I totally agree with you. I found the base seats (as havent tried the touring one) really uncomfortable im 5' 11 and 160lbs, I can't drive the Z for more then 2hrs straight on motorways, the back side cant be adjusted that effectively as setting have too much gap either it too straight or too back, second to me there is no such thing as under thigh support it starts aching within an hour of driving. I am refering mainly to motorway drive, in city on short trips its fine. You usually feel the pain after an hour of driving specially if you are on cruise control or something.

I have G35s sedan as my daily and those are the right seats no issues what so Z is great as a weekend drive IMO

For me I am planning to get some leather in ti maybe it will improve or else will change the seats, apart from that Z is awesome
docaam is offline   Reply With Quote