View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #2077 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Your credibility suffers when you try to sell GTM products every single post you type. You do it so much that I now associate you with GTM, their company and their products. I wonder if that's what Sam wants..

Anyway, I'm here to defend Stillen. I'm a customer, fanboy and the results will speak eventually even their reps themselves won't. I don't blame them for not posting with how easily everything can be twisted to mean something else.
That's pretty funny of you to say since most people on here associate you with Stillen.

Last edited by NewYorkJon34; 10-13-2010 at 08:27 PM.
NewYorkJon34 is offline   Reply With Quote