View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #2076 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
so should i buy a system that is still not "fixed" as you say or should a person buy a kit that is functional and as advertised? seems like the second option would be the way to go if you were spending hard earned money
Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
^^^ no that is exactly what they should be able to expect. seems the other kit out there can supply canned tunes without 7+ revisions to the tune
Your credibility suffers when you try to sell GTM products every single post you type. You do it so much that I now associate you with GTM, their company and their products. I wonder if that's what Sam wants..

Also, as far as I know, there are no results yet other than your "6 psi" pulley and all the other results that people don't want to post until everything is as it should be. There's a whole other thread about the results, why don't we see any dyno graphs posted on there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnavone View Post
They really didnt do extensive testing since they didnt test their tuning solutiuon according to u.
I'm making a lot of logical assumptions based on what we know. Like Buzz's post and everyone else who has been dealing with the issue. It seems to be that they didnt expect there to be a glitch with the tuning software considering they had been using the software on every car they tested successfully.

Anyway, not here to defend Stillen. I'm a customer, the results will speak eventually even their reps themselves won't. I don't blame them for not posting with how easily everything can be twisted to mean something else.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote