View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:44 AM   #33 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullet View Post
For most of you who are saying, "wow, that's still a good deal".....you need to close your mouth. I think you people missed the point by a mile. The OP was excited because its his dream car and his negotiation skill to get a killer price. If it's off by couple hundred, I would see how "that's still a good deal" apply. But we're talking about couple thousand here. How would you feel if someone stick you like that if you buying......say a house. That would be like 25k (proportion comparison) that you have to fork over on the closing date.

My question to the OP is this......Did you get your deposit back?

No, I don't think I'll close my mouth. Yes it's still a good deal. Dealerships/people make mistakes, I do not know if this was the case here or not. If it was a scam and he can prove it of course he should walk, but otherwise he should take a good deal.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote