View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLion View Post
I just bought my 370. Let's say I am old enough to have owned one of the first 240Z's that were sold in the U.S. When I bought it, there was a 6 to 9 month waiting list to get one. I got mine sooner by taking a weird orange color Nissan had that year.

I figure I will be too old for my Z when I can no longer get myself in and out of the car.

Also, the Z isn't really that cheap anymore. Mine cost over $40k before I added new tires, backup camera, invisible bra, SS brake lines, etc. I figure I am in the low end of Porsche territory now.

Most of all, who cares what anyone thinks. I am very happy with my Z and I don't give a $#%@ what anyone else thinks aobut it.
you added a camera to the OEM nav?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote