Thread: Wheel hop
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the drag strip yesterday and was fighting it all night long. Seems like you really can't get away from it unless you decide to just bog your launches. I've even had a little bit of it accelerating out of tight corners.

Just hoping there's a quick and simple fix like there was for the '03 Cobra IRS.

Last night was frustrating, though. Really wish I had a Ford 8.8" live axle and some ET Streets on my Z last night. Oh, and some really soft front springs.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote