View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #43 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialgemini View Post
Last i checked muscle milk is fairly high in cholesterol. It's probably something you want to look into since i'm not sure if that was the case. However, it is fairly expensive and there are much better protein supplements out there. I recommend optimum whey protein gold standard. Excellent protein and great price.

GNC is really expensive. I would suggest trying bodybuilding.com to buy supps. Most fitness shops mark up their products like crazy. I made the mistake of buying from places like max muscle the first year I started working out. Really poor quality stuff and they charge you an arm and a leg.
Agreed.
I use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Natural (no artificial sweeteners)
Bodybuilding.com - Optimum 100% NATURAL Whey - Perfect For Low Fat/Low Carb Diets! On sale now!
"Chocolate" + skim milk tastes great IMO. And this is quality protein with added digestive enzymes (lactase) which help prevent that dreaded protein gas.

GNC and VitaminShoppe have insane markup. Buy online, there are many sites that give great prices and usually free shipping.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote