View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 02:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcortes
I am down for this Sunday too. I need to finish by 12 as I need to find a sports bar to watch my NY Giants do battle with the texans. Anyone else up for watching some football at a sports bar after a ride?
Great; did Pg get back to you about the meet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
B, rickey said he was down but car is currently damaged. got hit by some lady (side).

i may be hungover like a mofo but i will show lol.
I'll be recovering also probably, but I'll make it lol
Sorry to hear about Rickey's car, hope he can still come out.

Here is the only dilemma that I'm seeing; it seems that a few people have events to attend to in the morning/noon. Some may need to head to church, others to a game viewing, and some even have to work in the afternoon. To accommodate, we can:
- Adjust the meet up time to a little bit earlier. 9:30am. This will give some time to check out the rides and take pics if wanted.
- Cruise is still optional since no one has posted a route yet. If this happens we can have a 11:15 roll out. If not, no big deal.
- At noon, we can go to a local sports bar to watch the game and grab a bite to eat. Suggestions welcome. Fox and the Hound is nearby, and so is Flying Saucer (assuming they're showing the game).

A second option would to have the meet late in the afternoon. This might lead to more confusion though, and might effect even more plans.

Last edited by Boost_lee; 10-05-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Boost_lee is offline   Reply With Quote