View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
esfourteen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th TT
esfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud ofesfourteen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to esfourteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Not sure why you got the face plam there but, anyway.... Is the car being kept inside or outside???? Do you want to just leave it for months without touching it? If so I would get a battery tender, it keeps the battery maintained without unbolting it from the car. Keep a full tank of gas but put some Stabilizer in it. If you wanna get real carzy and plan on not moving the car at all you need to put the car up on jack stands or get something to keep the tires from getting flat-spots. I would also put something in the exhaust so critters dont climb inside, maybe some mothballs under the hood or in the trunk, keeps animals away. I dont drive my Z in the winter, but since I plan on starting it and driving it around the block everyonce in a while I dont have to go to the extremes that I just posted.
because there was another thread on this just yesterday
esfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote