View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:15 AM   #188 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I will be looking for coilovers than have a stiffer rear spring, maybe as much as 14kg/mm vs a 12kg/mm front. I also will be looking for the stiffest rear sway bar I can find.
I'm still digging on tires sizes too. One way or another I'll make 18x10 and 18x11 work for me though. I really wish the PS2 came in some 305 sizes, it would make fitting this together easier. Another good rev-matched setup I found for the PS2 though would be to go 285/30R18 + 295/30R18. They're a little shorter than the 275/35 + 315/30 setup I was looking at earlier (which is a good thing, imho), but well-matched to each other (840 and 832 revs per mile, with the rear being the slightly taller one). The 285's are rated for 9.5-10.5 rims and the 295 for 10-11 rims, so that would fit on the 10/11 staggered rims and get the tire stagger down to 10mm.

I'll probably keep contemplating this and the rest of the suspension setup while waiting on the forgestars to be made anyways, and change my mind like 5 more times on tires