View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
This sounds like science fiction. You mean to tell me that a Prius driver politely pulled over to allow someone to pass.

All kidding aside last month I had my sixth Prius pull over for me. Not what I would consider polite or a good record over ten years. The Prius driver to me is the new Volvo driver. Rude and inconsiderate. I have had Prius drivers tell me that by slowing me down they are saving the planet. You should see their faces when I tell them, "Every time somebody like them deliberately will not pull over, I go home and put a piece of coal in the fireplace. When it's cold I burn it. So if you want to prevent this just let me by." I do not think it works but maybe someday...
I had something similar happen to me a few months back. I was on the highway in the right lane and a woman in a Prius was in the center lane. I was probably closing at ~15 mph and she was going fairly slow... as I got closer, she starts to pull over into my lane so I can't get over... forcing me to slow down. I move over to the center lane and she does as well, so I slowly move to the left and of course she moves over as well. So I drop it to 3rd and make a quick lane change and pull on by to the right.

Stupid lady. If she was really concerned about the environment she'd have left me continue since the Z is pretty efficient at highway speed. She effectively caused me to kill more of the environment. What a bitch.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote