View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
redwolfmendoz
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 270z
redwolfmendoz is on a distinguished road

Update: 10 days after towing into dealer.

I got a call from like the 3rd rep at NAC. She called late evening (as usual per these aholes) to introduce herself and assure me that everything was going to be okay - you know, that whole fake customer service pat-on-the-back deal - but that I needed to explain everything all over again (GROAN).

After repeating myself for the 3rd time, she said that she would be calling me tommorow (09/30/10). When I asked what time she would call me, she said she couldn't. When I asked her to at least ballpark it for me (like say "oh you know, between 12-6pm") she said that it would be a legal issue.

LEGAL ISSUE? Just to tell me what time I would expect her call? I work all day and go in and out of meetings, sometimes I stay late at night - why is a simple heads up such a hassle?

Anyway, it's like 3pm - still no call.

Thanks for all your advice bros. This is what I'm gonna do. If/when this rep calls today, if I don't like the tone of her voice or if she starts to give me a bunch of crap I'm going to call both the BBB and the EPA and try and get in contact with KCAL and KTTV (Fox). Not only that I will head straight into the dealership and start yelling at managers for this outrage/disrespect and how the service advisor basically told me to F*** OFF.

Last week he said, and I quote "you can pay the $585 for the wiring diagnostic, or you can have it towed out - it's really up to you"...

Spread the word.
redwolfmendoz is offline   Reply With Quote