View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedZed View Post
It's a Nissan Z enthusiasts forum and you proudly post a picture of the main competition in the US, what answer do you expect? Try posting pics of the Z and denigrate the Stang in any Mustang forum and the hate will be ten fold what you're getting here because of the obvious feeling of nationalism this would bring.

I think people here are way more mature than a lot of other forums where you'd get slaughtered for admitting what you did, try doing that in the my350z.com forum .
Actually, on the Mustang forums the 370Z gets A LOT of respect. Just like on this forum, it's only the uneducated fanboys who can't form a coherent response that hate on competing cars.

On my intro thread on one of the Mustang forums no one wanted to talk about the Mustang... just talking about how much they like the 370 and they wanted to know what I thought about it.
LIKE us on Facebook!