View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely going with the lines and fluid. Thinking about rotors and pads too....

Questions: Do you know (for the Sport model) the weight difference between the stock, the slotted replacements you offer, and perhaps even the 2-piece (if you're making one that's slotted but not drilled?). I assume the point of the 2-piece is to drop more weight.

Also, I've been looking for a good streetable pad. I may occasionally do some light track events, but if I ever do more I can always get a different set of pads for the track... So I'm thinking about either those HPS's or the Ceramic ones from the ones on your site. They both look street-friendly (not as bad as a track pad on dust/noise/ rotor wear) from the descriptions. Is the Ceramic better all around, or is there some drawback compared to the HPS? Like, do they need more warmup to get full effectiveness, or are they more difficult to bed correctly?