View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #96 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
I should have explained all that up-front... these were slow laps... first lap was to warm-up tires... and then on the second lap I got a black flag b/c some aluminum tape fell off my car and they thought it was a bigger deal... as a result, I basically eased off in second lap and then got red flagged for not coming in after 2nd... as I said above, not the most exciting or fast laps but the only 'good' video I had so figured I'd share

I do have some rather crappy video that I shot that is a much faster pace... I accidentally shot in "manual" mode on the camera so the image isn't very good... but I'll see if I can dig that up
Ahhh, you reckless bastard and your black-flag-ignoring ways...RED FLAG FOR J00

Gotcha though, I dont think I ever noticed a black flag in there...