View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:12 PM   #92 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
This is the one they sold me, they had a bunch there at their front counter when I went for a dyno run. The girl recently asked me 'how long ago did you get this car? It still smells like new car'. It works

Air Spencer CS-X3 Car Air Freshener - Squash
I have one in my car, I just dont list it as a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Wow you are arrogant. I just recommended them, never said you had too use them but then you kept saying they were not track pads, then saying many other things. How old are you really?!

PS, do you even know what DEI is? Just curious because it sounds like you don't.
Yes I do know exactly what DEI is. I have used their exhaust wraps as well as their turbo blankets and their intake corset style shields....I just don't count wrapping my piping as an important mod that is separate from the others on the list....

Well I'm glad you removed the xpel and your radar detector from your mods...

all I said was the ds2500s were not track pads and you came out saying they are amazing and then said that after racing for 15 years you have the experience and you think they are the best you have tried....listen man...do I have to quote the stuff you said? If you want to get into it here, I will gladly get into it, but frankly I have no need to make enemies in these forums. So forget it. Nothing personal.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote