View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:43 AM   #1820 (permalink)
weiboy718
Track Member

Drives: Infiniti G37
weiboy718 will become famous soon enoughweiboy718 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to weiboy718

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
WTF? What do you people not understand. I am making 390HP and 350 TQ. only running the 6 PSI pully. THIS was MY choise. I did not want to put the full power of this kit on my AT. The kit does give what Sam advertized. After over 7000 miles on the kit i now am willing to go the 8 PSI pully route and see what happens to the tranny. I was not willing to take this risk on the 2300 mile in 24hr trip i have to make back to canada from cali on a newly installed SC. Plus i had to get back for work so I could not accept a delay or i would be fired for missing my flights. So again the kit does put the clamed numbers down. I choise to go lower for personel reasons. Sorry if I could not satisfy you guys be seeing if over 350 Ft/Lbs would blowup my tranny. Sorry but was not going to be that test pig.
for sure dude! I know exactly how you feel about that. When I picked up my car at Stillen the other day I didn't even gun it to see how it feels. I simply wanted to get home and test it out later. I too did not want to break anything while driving home for 7 hours.

Shumby, your car made very decent power. I like it a lot.
weiboy718 is offline   Reply With Quote